Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FOMO in Paradise

Hey you guys,

It's been a while, because while in Thailand I developed something called Netbook fomo.

For some reason, I found myself getting antsy while sitting in my beach chair and clattering away while the waves lapped at my toes and the Thai merchants came by hawking their wares for a spot of poolside shopping. I didn't want to put down my Mai Tai or my trashy novel, so my communication with my lovely vicarious travellers was restricted to the sporadic tweet.

I do, however, have many fabulous stories to reward you patient people which you will all hear about in approximately 28 hours. They include the following, so stay tuned:

- The Mystery of Mysterious Hairdryer Boy
- Education, Frangipani and Styrofoam Style
- Thailand Tennis Time
- A Portal: The Airport in Tropical Paradise
- Angus, Thongs and Snogging: Aka Angthong Marine Park
- Anatomy of a Sunburn

Pics galore on their way.

In the meantime I'm off to celebrate the Jewish festival of Shavout in the only place that knows how, Jerusalem. Chag Sameach L'Kulam.

No comments: